Friday, November 25, 2005

Introduction

It's another day here at the headquarters. Everything seems to be normal except for my flu. It's really hard to do some training when you suddenly sneezes in the middle of combat the need to drink some HP potions didn't work out too well. I've been bruiced alot since I need to be a little bit tougher each time I get promoted to the next level.

My cousin, Antherion, was kind enough to help me do my quest at the Crag Mind Field. It's a nastly place out there. Especially when some other races are seen from time to time. I couldn't understand what they are saying. Those Corites think that they are too pretty for us to mingle with them. And those Accretians... well... I can't say much about them... exchanging their body for metal is just too much to think about.


There are still a couple of Kill Stealers along the way like at the Windy Bluff area. *sigh* These guys doesn't know when to quit. *oh silly me..* I should introduce myself.

I am Aeloria Fraey, I am training to be a driver here at the Federation Camp along with my cousin, though he's way ahead of me. I hang out with him and with his friends. I'm having fun hanging out with them and I hope that they'd become my friends as well.

I am an only child, my mother died right after I got born and my father ...well... I have little memories of him. He left me with my Aunt, my cousin Antherion's Mother. I've been in and out of the streets since then. I hated my father but I knew the reason why he left. Its because of the Federation, he was deported to Omnicron and I, here in Altrax, stayed. Father wanted me to go there but I do not wish to be in a place where I don't know anyone.

I've been dreaming of riding a MAU since I was a kid. My mother left me the keys to her old heap but for 18 years hidden in the stock room at HQ, it got so rusty. I feel bad about it... that's why I wanted to be a specialist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home