A Call for Help
Sector: K11 Grim Hills, Solus Settlement.
Since I have gained more experience on my training, I am stationed at Solus Settlement to have more training and more assignments, like keeping the crawlers at bay. It was a fine day at Solus with a few hot headed soldiers asking for a slap on the face. I would gladly volunteer to do it but I decided not to. That is not how a soldier should be. "I have to be calm and being calm I won't lose my concentration" - this is what Sir Streifer had told me.
I would have thought that it's going to be another ordinary day for me but it seems there's no ordinary day here in the Federation. A private called out an allert at the north gate in Solus Settlement. An intruder called Karin was sighted and was killing a lot of minors. I ran over to their aid and to my surprise, she's way ahead of my league. I would try to hold her down as I called for back up. The first person that I contacted was one of the coucils, Quarxz, although he was extremely occupied with the chaos happening at home base. I then contacted Streifer, who I had hoped that he hadn't left HQ. If he would have gone to Anacaade it will take longer for him to reach us.
The moment Karin saw Streifer riding "Ryuooh", she ported out. I'm really glad that Streifer came. I would have been a gonner, although it is -after all- for the Federation.
Since I have gained more experience on my training, I am stationed at Solus Settlement to have more training and more assignments, like keeping the crawlers at bay. It was a fine day at Solus with a few hot headed soldiers asking for a slap on the face. I would gladly volunteer to do it but I decided not to. That is not how a soldier should be. "I have to be calm and being calm I won't lose my concentration" - this is what Sir Streifer had told me.
I would have thought that it's going to be another ordinary day for me but it seems there's no ordinary day here in the Federation. A private called out an allert at the north gate in Solus Settlement. An intruder called Karin was sighted and was killing a lot of minors. I ran over to their aid and to my surprise, she's way ahead of my league. I would try to hold her down as I called for back up. The first person that I contacted was one of the coucils, Quarxz, although he was extremely occupied with the chaos happening at home base. I then contacted Streifer, who I had hoped that he hadn't left HQ. If he would have gone to Anacaade it will take longer for him to reach us.
The moment Karin saw Streifer riding "Ryuooh", she ported out. I'm really glad that Streifer came. I would have been a gonner, although it is -after all- for the Federation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home