MAU: Massive Assault Unit
Stationed here at Solus Settlement by Dunn, I began my training for my Driver's License. It took a while since I skip a few classes and PT training. I guess it's a slap on the head by my teachers since I need a new suit and my credentials aren't still met. As a specialist I have given a long range PT skill to master. Though, they do not mind about letting me wear a force type uniform since I have reached the requirements for it. It took almost two days straight of training in Solus.I am glad that I haven't seen Karin from the time that I last saw her. An hour before the Chip War decends I managed to get my driver's license from Dunn (the old geezer). Seems like he's a bit slow on putting all the documents together and the papers needed to be signed. My first MAU Goliath, Edward. Such a beauty that he is and to clean the moment I got him out of the pount in the UNIT area in HQ. If it wasn't for Riyuna, I wouldn't have been able to buy Edward. Then, Officer Rolf was kind enough to help me tame Edward and explained to me some pointers that I need to know how I should take care of them and use them. Upon taking the lessons he gave me some money so that I can buy Roy as a birthday pressent.

Being able to catch up with my long range PT and my assignment, the officers gave me a new suit. Within the nick of time, Dunn had called upon those who are able for the Chip War to attack. Our Archon ordered us to head onto the ACC. My orders were clear. As part of the Artillery Brigade it was my duty to attack the control chip and the control chip only. Since I don't have a MAU Catapult yet, that was the only task given to me.
After the ACC was broken, I went back to the UNIT facility in head quarters for some repair. Sad to see Edward going into battle without propper training and good experience (and brand new at that) had to endure some scratches.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home