Sector: Sette Desert
Yes, it has been a while since I've sent my report. For a long time, I received my orders to fight for the federation. All I do is training and guard the portal at Sette Desert from invaders. Many Corites were waiting at the portal thus killing my innocent fellow Bellatos who has some quest to kill on some bulky lunkers at Nadir Plain. I boldly volunteered to fight as I went alone, I managed to kill a few and when the other Corites had seen this they fled the scene just when the cavalry arrived. Edward never seems so alive within any battle except on chip wars but this
was different, although I’ve been too weary of their constant annoyance to our race. Some already tried to raid the other place within our area. As Tiphreth, our archon, who’s been the longest standing archon in Novus tried to do her duty. I am proud of her and I am proud to be working under her; Follow her orders; for the federation.Solus Settlement, on the other hand, never seemed to stop having so much bloodshed of my fellow men. Alas, I have to say that I’m almost always occupied by harvesting and mining for my cousin Neoma, who arrived just recently. A long lost relative, the daughter of my mother’s twin sister. She’s quite a handful I must say. But for her, I’d do anything to please her. Sad that to think that she is my cousin; she’s so pretty and delicate. I want to protect her in every way I can, though she and I cannot be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home