Repercussion of Pride
The fall of the chip, it was the first time that the union lost a war against the Corites and Accretians. It was too long that our race stood our ground and taken over the core in Crag Mine fields. I guess it was inevitable that the other race would finally see through our defence. The unforeseen repercussion of many pure drivers and would be drivers that prides themselves on believing they are immortal when inside a MAU. This saddens me more than it should, for I am a driver myself. Though, I know my reason. I know my purpose. Edward and Roy are only for breaking the chip when the chip war comes. It’s not an easy task I might add.
A general meeting was held by Tiphreth in HQ where El Dunn Tanta is located. Almost every war-able body attended and it turned out to so many riots. Each of us tried to make everyone calm down, the frustration and head aches spread in like Grecian fire but it was to no avail. Nothing is solved but we hoped that each of them finally realized the need of PT training and not to rely on their MAUs. I hope this will make them realize to get their childish minds to an end.
A general meeting was held by Tiphreth in HQ where El Dunn Tanta is located. Almost every war-able body attended and it turned out to so many riots. Each of us tried to make everyone calm down, the frustration and head aches spread in like Grecian fire but it was to no avail. Nothing is solved but we hoped that each of them finally realized the need of PT training and not to rely on their MAUs. I hope this will make them realize to get their childish minds to an end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home